There are ingredients that will literally shrink your belly fat and rev your metabolism from the crack of dawn. These ingredients say “eat me” and “drink me” loud and clear! Alice’s curiosity brought her to Wonderland where she transformed her body and unveiled the person she really was. Alice became six feet tall and shrank to the size of a mouse in order to sit at the table and enjoy a non-birthday celebration. Alice ate her way to a “new her” and you can do it just like she did! Follow these ingredients through different size doors and start losing the weight that is holding you back. Start early in the morning because that’s when the magic happens!
1. Lemon: Besides being rich in vitamin C, lemons can help disintegrate fat. A glass of lemon before breakfast can speed up your metabolism all day long.
2. Coffee: It does help you lose weight, but you have to drink it black or with skim milk. Coffee can help speed up your metabolism and burn off excess calories.
3. Eggs: By eating them in the morning, it will help you control your appetite during the day. You’ll feel full and chances are you’ll consume less calories at lunch.
4. Spinach: This magic cruciferous vegetable is chock full of fiber and protein. It’ll keep you full and satisfied for a long time. Eat it alone steamed or in an omelette.
5. Bananas: Also very filling because they’re full of potassium and fiber. You may not believe it, but a cup of coffee and a banana is a good breakfast. If you like peanut butter, you put a teaspoon onto your banana to add more protein to your breakfast.
6. Blueberries: This berries are powerful antioxidants that help you detox your liver and get rid of fatty substances. You can eat them raw or in a smoothie.
7. Strawberries: Rich in vitamin C, flavonoids an carotenoids, strawberries help burn fat faster. If you need to eat a mid-morning snack, strawberries are the perfect choice.
8. Green tea: If you prefer tea in the morning, drink green tea. It’s rich in antioxidants and catechins which aids weight loss. When you drink green tea in the morning, you create a barrier that keeps fatty acids at bay for the rest of the day.
9. Whole-grains: You probably need to eat fiber to help feel full and reduce your appetite. Wheat is the best thing, but make sure you choose a 100 % pure whole-wheat.
10. Steel cuts oats: There’s nothing better than eating a bowl of steel cut oats in the morning to help with your weight loss goals. Cook in water and add any of the fruits we mentioned above. Add chopped walnuts or almonds to get more fiber and proteins.
Trust me, if you eat these ingredients you’ll be able to lose weight and keep your head.
Twitter @FoodvsEvil #FoodvsEvil
Image by Milena Prinzi